Guide to Choosing Hospitals
Choosing the right hospital or clinic:
Hospital Service and Facilities
- Where will the treatment be done (in private hospital or clinic)?
- Is there an emergency vehicle within the hospital?
- What is the kind of available rooms/ Are there private suites and rooms?
- Is there an intensive care unit in the hospital?
- Are there any deals with hospitals or international health institutions?
- Do they have the latest equipment and diagnostic tools?
- Do they offer the appropriate medical treatment?
- Are the medicines being used consistent with international standards?
- Will they be able to communicate in a language you understand?
- What kind of aftercare and services will be provided?
- Is it necessary for a family member or friend to accompany me?
- Would I be able to do any after surgery actives and if so what kind?
Excellent Quality of Medical Care
Our Partners are top medical services providers that have accredited themselves with global organizations that uphold the standards of quality and services of the medical world. These include JCI, JCAHO and ISO.
No Wait Listing
With many competitive facilities, wait listing is not a big ordeal, we provide services that exempts you from this process.
Five Star Facilities
We offer you luxurious accommodations that are spacious and suited to your needs while having access to 24/7 medical care, also being equipped with the latest technological advancements.
Opportunity to Travel
Affordable surgery and treatment might be the main reason for travel but the chance to visit exotic locations can also be a motivator. A relaxing resort could possibly be your place of recovery.
Because of economic value, the same high quality of service that can be found in other leading countries around the world can also be experienced in our destinations for a fraction of the price.