- Blood chemistry investigation (ie, complete blood count), excluding blood transfusion, as pre-surgical workup for the mother.
- Labor, delivery and recovery room charges, medical devices, supplies and drugs prescribed for the delivery, obstetrician and ovstetrician assistant's fees (for caesarean section), pediatrician's fee, and anesthesiologist's fee (for caesarean section/spinal block)
- Room charge for neonatal unit, newborn hearing screening test, fetal echocardiography, neonatal vaccination program (specific items), and fee for nursing care team.
- Hospital in-patient services: standard room and board only, medical and nursing fees, other medical facilities and devices, medical supplies and drigs prescribed by doctors as per the procedure.
- Extra charges apply in cases of room or time changes requested by the patient.
- Fit to Fly assessment
- Costs incurred before and after the valid period of the plan.
- Specialist's consultaion fee (if any).
- Extra medical expenses necessary for the patient's specific pre-existing conditions and other costs related to non-covered surgical treatment, eg, medical supplies and consumables, laboratory and tests, radiological diagnostics, etc. are the patient's responsibility after the promotional discount (if any).
- In-patient accommodation charges beyond standard coverage, eg, patients requiring a stay in the intensive or intermediate care unit, or room and board for an extended stay that is requested by the patient for personal reasons, will be charged directly to the patient after the promotional discount (if any).
- Home medications and vaccines.
- Medical supplies, devices and medications not related to the labor and surgical delivery.
- Cases of twins or other abnormal pregnacies.
- Costs of newborns requiring hospitalization in the neonatal intensive care unit will be charged directly to the patient after the promotional discount (if any).
- Anesthesiologist's fee for natural delivery requiring optional anesthesia.
- Time-elected delivery (between 10:00 pm and 5:59 am) requested by the mother.
|3||Cesarean Section with TL||3||3,399|
|4||Cesarean Section with Appendectomy||3||3,502|
|5||Cesarean Section with TL and Appendectomy||3||3,605|
|6||Normal Labour To Cesarean Section||3||3,399|
|7||Normal Labour To Cesarean Section with TL||3||3,605|
|8||Normal Labour To Cesarean Section with Appendectomy||3||3,708|
|9||Normal Labour To Cesarean Section with appendectomy and TL||3||3,811|
|10||Tubal Ligation Post Delivery||0||824|
|11||Cesarean Section Twins||3||4,738|
|12||Cesarean Section Twins with TL||3||168,920|
|13||Cesarean Section Twins with Appendectomy||3||5,047|
|14||Cesarean Section Twins with TL and Appendectomy||3||5,150|
*The hospital holds the right to change the price without prior notice.
Excellent Quality of Medical Care
Our Partners are top medical services providers that have accredited themselves with global organizations that uphold the standards of quality and services of the medical world. These include JCI, JCAHO and ISO.
No Wait Listing
With many competitive facilities, wait listing is not a big ordeal, we provide services that exempts you from this process.
Five Star Facilities
We offer you luxurious accommodations that are spacious and suited to your needs while having access to 24/7 medical care, also being equipped with the latest technological advancements.
Opportunity to Travel
Affordable surgery and treatment might be the main reason for travel but the chance to visit exotic locations can also be a motivator. A relaxing resort could possibly be your place of recovery.
Because of economic value, the same high quality of service that can be found in other leading countries around the world can also be experienced in our destinations for a fraction of the price.