Piyavate Hospital Bangkok
Piyavate Hospital was established in 1993, is one of Bangkok’s pioneer hospitals where provide private medical facilities to Thai and international patients from all over the world.
Thai and other International dishes, flower shop and an adjacent 7-Eleven shop, a new Au Bon Pain café.
- International Medical Coordination Center (IMCC)
- Arab Medical Center (AMC)
- Interpreter Services
- Worldwide insurance claim assistance
- Medical consultation via e-mail at IMCC
- Airport and immigration (visa) services
- Liaison with embassies
- Hotel booking & airline ticket services
- 24 hours service
- Free pickup and ambulance services to/from airport/hospital
- Bone and Joint Institute
- Neuroscience Center
- Perfect Heart Institute
- Oncology and Gene Therapy Center
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic incl. IVF
- Diabetic Foot Center and Podiatry
- Rehabilitation Center
- Advanced Dental Institute
- TRIA Integrative Medical Institute
- Spinal disorders by standards and MIS techniques
- Joint disorders (knee, shoulder, hip and wrist)
- Muscular and tendon disorders
- Fractures and dislocations
- Physical structural abnormalities in both children and adults
- Age-related physical deterioration
- Muscular pain and injury
- Arthroscopic surgery (knee, shoulder, wrist and ankle)
- Prosthetic surgery (knee, shoulder and hip)
- Surgical treatment of bone tumors
- Consultative services and specialist examination and treatment
Excellent Quality of Medical Care
Our Partners are top medical services providers that have accredited themselves with global organizations that uphold the standards of quality and services of the medical world. These include JCI, JCAHO and ISO.
No Wait Listing
With many competitive facilities, wait listing is not a big ordeal, we provide services that exempts you from this process.
Five Star Facilities
We offer you luxurious accommodations that are spacious and suited to your needs while having access to 24/7 medical care, also being equipped with the latest technological advancements.
Opportunity to Travel
Affordable surgery and treatment might be the main reason for travel but the chance to visit exotic locations can also be a motivator. A relaxing resort could possibly be your place of recovery.
Because of economic value, the same high quality of service that can be found in other leading countries around the world can also be experienced in our destinations for a fraction of the price.